Our Parish is located in the beautiful Adelaide Hills in South Australia, and encompasses Crafers, Stirling, Aldgate and Bridgewater and surrounding areas.
The Stirling Parish has three different centres offering varying styles of worship and activities:
Church of The Ascension
2 Akaba Rd, Aldgate
Aldgate is home to a reflective, spiritual and joyful community.
- Sundays 8.30am Sung Communion followed by morning tea
- Wednesdays 10am – 11am Holy Communion with lively discussion followed by a coffee-shop gathering
- Fridays 5.30pm Evening Prayer – A simple, short, small service in the peace of the evening
Garden for personal reflection
Church of Saint Michael & All Angels
435 Mt Barker Road, Bridgewater
Bridgewater is an informal gathering with a broad age range and variety of worship styles.
- Sundays 9.30am Communion followed by a delicious morning tea
- 2nd & 4th Sundays – Youth- oriented service
- 1st & 5th Sundays – Traditional Service
- 3rd Sunday – Taizé Service (peaceful and reflective)
Church of The Epiphany
Epiphany Place, Crafers
Crafers offers traditional services in a heritage church with choir and magnificent pipe organ
- Sundays 10am – Choral Eucharist
Prayer for healing in the Peace Chapel, followed by morning tea.
Church open for private prayer when our office is open.
Memorial garden open daily for personal reflection.
Our Website includes information about our services, our ministry team, our ministries and our ethos:
- Living as a faith community
- Active in the world as God’s people
- Reaching out with the Gospel
You will also find information here about our latest events, various groups, selected sermons, and much more.
If you live in or are visiting the Adelaide Hills area, we hope you will join us.
If you would like to arrange a baptism, wedding, memorial, or just have questions, please contact us.