Church of St Michael & All Angels
435 Mt Barker Rd, Bridgewater
The Church of St Michael and All Angels is a congregation of friendly people of all ages who come together to worship God using a variety of services and styles of worship. All services start at the family friendly time of 9.30am at 435 Mt Barker Road, Bridgewater, about 300m east of Coles.
- On the second and fourth Sundays the service is contemporary, with bias towards youth.
- On the remaining Sundays the services are more reflective & traditional.
- On the third Sunday the music focuses on the Taizé experience.
- On every Sunday enjoy warm fellowship during the service and after at morning tea.
- Family Eucharist – 9:30 am Sunday (1st, 3rd & 5th Sundays)
- Intergenerational Eucharist – 9:30 am Sunday (2nd & 4th Sundays)
Bridgewater Intergenerational Services
St Michael and All Angels, Bridgewater
Every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month, is our intergenerational service. A PowerPoint presentation of the service is used, so no books are needed. There is also a children’s talk or presentation during the service and children especially are encouraged to participate in the service.
If you or your child would like to join in the singing or music making during the service, please contact Katrina at Parish Office ph 8339 1274, or talk to her after a service. You could join in the selected hymns, or offer to play something during communion. Hymn suggestions would also be welcomed!