A Tour to Peramangk Aboriginal Rock shelters and Art sites in the Adelaide Hills Conducted by Robin Coles, Experienced Guide & Archaeologist Saturday 28 April 10-4.30pm Meet at Mt Torrens & drive/walk to see sites. Tour is on private land and includes a talk on Peramangk Culture. Bookings Essential-please contact Katrina, Parish Office Cost $50 per person. Deposit $10 to be paid to … Continue Reading ››
The Anne Jolly Hall CRAFERS is available for public hire, at Crafers, in the Adelaide Hills It’s spacious and air-conditioned, with room for 80-plus seated on padded chairs to dine, or many more for informal drinks and nibbles.There’s a fully-equipped commercial kitchen, and we can supply high quality glassware, crockery and cutlery. And … Continue Reading ››
EPIPHANY QUILT DISPLAY AT CHURCH OF THE EPIPHANY, PARISH HALL, CRAFERS
- Thursday April 12th - 12 noon to 4pm
- Friday 13th & Saturday 14th - 10am to 4pm
- Sunday 15th - 12 noon to 4pm
- Michele Hill's William Morris Quilt Collection
- Quilts from:
- the "Piccadilly Quilters" … Continue Reading ››
Our traditional Easter Egg Hunt will be in the Epiphany Memorial Garden after the 10am service on Easter Sunday.
Tell your kids and grandkids!
LENTEN SOUP SUPPERS 2018 Parish Hall, Crafers
- 6.00pm Evening Prayer
- 6.30pm Soup Supper in the Parish Hall
- 7-8pm Guest Speaker and Discussion
- Wednesday 21 Feb - Karen Stott, General Manager, St Mary Magdelaine Centre
- Wednesday 28 Feb - Grant Hay
- Wednesday 7 March - SA Ambulance, … Continue Reading ››
CATASTROPHIC FIRE DAYS POLICY On days when the Emergency Services have declared a CATASTROPHIC FIRE DANGER all services and activities at all our centres will be cancelled.