Friendship, Learning & Spiritual Development
- Opportunity for coffee with interest groups
- Free Beginners’ Meditation Courses, and weekly group, for health & meaning ~ Sandie 0419 800 601
- Women’s Fellowship ~ Robyn 0419 854 361
- Bible Study Groups ~Sandie 0419 800 601
- Christian Meditation Groups ~ Bev 0407 392 809
- EfM (Education for Ministry) – an engaging interactive study of scripture, church history, theology and everyday life ~ Libby 0417 889 039
Kids and Teens
- The Crafers Treble Choir is a feature of the worship at Crafers and a key contributor to festival events and special services.
For the 9 to 17 year olds involved it is a priceless musical education ~ Parish Office: 8339 1274
Serving Our Local Community
- We provide Services at local aged care centres
- We have great fun at our Parish Markets in the grounds at Bridgewater on the 1st Saturday of the month, selling home produce and bargains galore! FACEBOOK PAGE
In the Wider Community
- We provide and serve meals for disadvantaged folk at St Mary Magdalene’s Co-operative in Adelaide 3 times a year ~Sandie 0419 800 601
- We partner with the Papunya people to foster education for aboriginal youngsters in the wider community
- We collect furniture and household goods to assist Grant Hay in his ministry to prisoners and to aboriginal folk in need of a home.
We collect goods to be sold at the op shop at Port Augusta which assists retirement homes, families, pensioners, people in emergency situations, etc.
- Trauma Bear Knitting Group – Meets to make bears for SA Ambulance and Operation Flinders ~ Inez 0437 600 628
Knitting beanies, scarves, knee-rugs for aboriginal communities in the outback ~ Sandie 0419 800 601
- Through Anglicare SA, we collect items for Homemaker kits to assist Asylum Seekers settle in to the community.
Other Interest Groups
- Lunch for Singles and Others – Meet monthly at a local eating house for Sunday lunch & a chat.
- Creating patchwork – quilts, cushions, wall hangings etc.
1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month in the Parish Hall