PEACE VIGIL AT ALDGATE 2nd Friday of the month 5.30-6.00 pm On the 2nd Friday of the month we hold a Peace Vigil with prayers for peace in our hearts, our homes, the world.
A Tour to Peramangk Aboriginal Rock shelters and Art sites in the Adelaide Hills Conducted by Robin Coles, Experienced Guide & Archaeologist Saturday 5 May 10-4.30pm Meet at Mt Torrens & drive/walk to see sites. Tour is on private land and includes a talk on Peramangk Culture. Bookings Essential-please contact Katrina, Parish Office Cost $50 per person. Deposit $10 to be paid to … Continue Reading ››
EPIPHANY QUILT DISPLAY AT CHURCH OF THE EPIPHANY, PARISH HALL, CRAFERS
- Thursday April 12th - 12 noon to 4pm
- Friday 13th & Saturday 14th - 10am to 4pm
- Sunday 15th - 12 noon to 4pm
- Michele Hill's William Morris Quilt Collection
- Quilts from:
- the "Piccadilly Quilters" … Continue Reading ››
Our traditional Easter Egg Hunt will be in the Epiphany Memorial Garden after the 10am service on Easter Sunday.
Tell your kids and grandkids!
LENTEN SOUP SUPPERS 2018 Parish Hall, Crafers
- 6.00pm Evening Prayer
- 6.30pm Soup Supper in the Parish Hall
- 7-8pm Guest Speaker and Discussion
- Wednesday 21 Feb - Karen Stott, General Manager, St Mary Magdelaine Centre
- Wednesday 28 Feb - Grant Hay
- Wednesday 7 March - SA Ambulance, … Continue Reading ››
A FESTIVAL OF CAROLS AND LESSONS Celebrating ADVENT AND CHRISTMAS Kapelle Singers & Crafers Treble Choir 7:30 pm Wednesday 13 December 2017 The Church of the Epiphany, Crafers There is a powerful selection of lessons from the Scriptures for us to hear on this, one of the two occasions in the year when we meditate together on God’s providence throughout … Continue Reading ››